angry ie user

sandy stegmayer <ssteg@...>

I have no idea what happened. Yesterday when I went to Bookshare.org, I had no problem downloading. This morning when I clicked on a download link I was told that the Notification Bar needed a response. Not knowing what it was I went to help and found that it couldn't be turned off but if I clicked on no, it would close. Okay, I did that and guess what, it navigated back to the browse page and I no longer could download. Does anyone know what I can do other than go back to IE 8? The strange thing is, I didn't do any updates overnight... that I know of. I swear I have gremlins living in my computer. UGH!

Thanks for any help,
Sandy