moderated Re: Outlook read receipt question

Madison Martin

Thanks Robin, I'll try that!!

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via
groups.io
Sent: May 19, 2020 6:19 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Outlook read receipt question

Madison,
I'm not aware of a way to get Outlook to prompt you each time, like you can do
with spellcheck, but I have a suggestion that may help. If you press Alt Enter
when composing a message, you'll open a dialog box that offers several choices
for that message, such as priority, sensitivity and,, importantly, a checkbox
for receipt. I would suspect that if would be automatically check for you,
given your settings, and then you could uncheck it if you do not want to request
a receipt.