From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Madison Martin
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 2:21 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Outlook read receipt question

Hi all,
I'm wondering, is there a way to set Outlook so that it asks me if I want to request that the person send a read receipt everytime before I send the email? I have the box in settings checked, and there are times where I want one, but there are other times where I'm thinking that the person just sends one without responding, so then I don't want one, I just want them to respond. I'm running Outlook 2013, Jaws 2018 and Windows 10. Hope this makes sense, if it doesn't then please tell me. Thanks Madison

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key, send an email to mailto:DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.