From: "David Goldfield" <david.goldfield@outlook.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 4:35 PM
Subject: Re: Eudora

My concern about using Eudora is that it no longer receives updates,
particularly updates which improve or fix security issues. This is
something that I ask Eudora users to consider.

On 5/19/2020 1:46 PM, Larry Gassman wrote:
Yes, Eudora definitely does work.
My current issue is that Eudora works for me accept when sending e-mail.
This just started a few days ago.
So I am not sure if it is Eudora or Roadrunner.
I can send using outlook and Gmail, but currently not Eudora.
Any thoughts?
Larry