K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@calweb.com

On 5/19/2020 1:21 PM, Ann Byrne wrote:
Thanks. That would be great.
Ann
-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of ratshtron
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 12:40 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Eudora
hmmm, I have the read and unread graphics speaking for me since I have been
updating the scripts for eudora for a while. if you like, I can send you a
copy of the scripts along with the .jgf file that contains the labeled
graphics that should work for you.
Legend has it that on Tuesday 5/19/2020 06:06 AM, Ann Byrne said:
Eudora works with JAWS2020, except for the graphics that should be
'read', 'unread', 'forwarded', and so on. Our ISP finally stopped
supporting the TLS protocol about a month ago, so we had to give it up.
But JAWS wasn't the problem.