moderated Re: Remote Access Software

Mario

for JAWS, it is insert+alt+tab which is a toggle between suspending and resuming the session.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Glenn / Lenny [mailto:glennervin@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Tuesday, May 19, 2020, 12:21 PM
Subject: Remote Access Software
Hi Steve,
In fact one can switch between both machines in both programs, in NVDA, it's
F11, and I forget what it is in Jaws.
But that System Access software for this task looks interesting too.
The only trouble might be if one has to pay a monthly subscription for SA,
which wouldn't be good if they have a working copy of Jaws.
Glenn