moderated Re: Eudora

ratshtron

outside of having to add certificates manually, I am still using eudora 7.1.0.9 and do not have any trouble using it. thank you very much, lol!

Legend has it that on Tuesday 5/19/2020 09:12 AM, Pat Byrne said:
Gerald,
Eudora did one thing and did it well. An analogy; I don't want my coffee maker to paint the garage, get the kids from day care and sweep the sidewalk. Sometimes simple is better. I am grudgingly working with Outlook but miss my old email client. RIP Eudora.
Pat Byrne

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gerald Levy via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 6:07 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Eudora

Why would you want to use such an outdated and unsupported email program
as Edora? Instead, try Mozilla Thunderbird, which is largely based on
Edora, and is completely compatible with JAWS 2020 and Windows 10.

Gerald

On 5/19/2020 6:41 AM, Morey Worthington wrote:
Morning all. Does anyone know if there is a version of Eudora which
might work with Jaws2020 and Win 10?

Just food for thought.

Thanks,

Morey Worthington