K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@calweb.com

On 5/3/2020 12:21 PM, Tom Behler wrote:
Got it, Brian.
Don’t mean to be a pain;  just wasn’t sure, and I’m trying to be accurate in the notes I’m compiling.
Thanks!
Tom Behler
*From:* main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Brian Vogel
*Sent:* Sunday, May 3, 2020 3:06 PM
*To:* main@jfw.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: Accessible System Backup Image software, (WAS) the latest update to jaws 2020 giving me a fit
On Sun, May 3, 2020 at 02:44 PM, Tom Behler wrote:
What program are you referring to here?
The one that Steve Matzura made reference to, and my reply quotes a part of that message:  Terabyte Drive Image Backup and Restore Suite http://www.terabyteunlimited.com <http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/>
--
Brian *-*Windows 10 Pro, 64-Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363
/The purpose of education is not to validate ignorance but to overcome it./