moderated Re: Is Python coding something I can do with JAWS?

Van Lant, Robin

,

Thank you.  I will look into it. Still deciding if learning Python would be of use to me; seems like a nice opportunity to learn something new and glad there is a good interactive forum for it.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Judith Pelaez via groups.io
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2020 12:23 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Cc: JFW List (jfw@groups.io) <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: Re: Is Python coding something I can do with JAWS?

Hi,

To be completely honest with you, I don’t know if you could do python with Jaws but, I do know where you could learn it.

There is a website where about every Tuesday Or so, a lot of people meet and work on things together. I’m a part of that website but I’ve never been to a class before so I’m not really sure what they do in the Python programming class. You can join by following the link below though.

Out-Of-Sight.net

They provide you with the necessary materials you need to start learning and from what I heard, they’re pretty good group.

Hope this helps.

Judith Pelaez

On May 18, 2020, at 12:49 PM, Van Lant, Robin via groups.io <Robin_Van_Lant@...> wrote:

Hi,

I have several friends and coworkers who are teaching themselves Python.  I haven’t done coding since college in the early 1990’s, and that was just a required computer science class.  Is Python a language I could potentially learn and use with JAWS?  If so, anyone have any recommended resources for self-learning?  I just saw a Groupon deal for a Python class, but I have no idea if the online learning tool would be accessible; It’s only $17, so I might try it.

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager - Sales Enablement

Key Equipment Finance & Key Institutional Bank

720-304-1060

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114