From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Switzer
Sent: 16 May 2020 10:49
To: JAWS Support Group <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Remote Access Software

Hi everyone,

Is there a remote access software program that works well with JAWS? I know
most programs give you a video graphic of the other person's screen. Is
there a way to hear the other person's screen so that you can navigate it
with JAWS? I know JAWS Tandem does this, but I need a program where I can
also access the computer of someone without JAWS.

All the Best,
Brian Switzer