moderated Re: Adobe Reader DC Print Question

Stan Holdeman

Hi: For me when I get to all pages, it is a drop down menu. The option is custom which gives you a chance to tell it what pages you want.

Stan

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dan Longmore
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 10:52 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Adobe Reader DC Print Question

Hi,

  When I go to print a pdf file in Adobe Reader DC I am unable to select specific pages to print from the print screen.  I am using latest version of Windows,64 bit, and the latest JAWS release.  Re start of JAWS and Adobe does not clear the issue.  Problem occurs whether I use the print command from the file menu or the short cut keys.  Any one else seeing this issue or any ideas.

The only choice I get is to print “All “ pages.  This is a new issue that has not occurred  during other printings.

Thanks for any ideas.

Dan