From: "Abraham Sweiss" <abrahamsweiss8@gmail.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 4:09 AM
Subject: Re: Remote Access Software

I have never used team viewer. So based on the last comment, does this mean
a licensed version of jaws needs to be installed on both computers?

Thanks,abraham

On May 18, 2020, at 9:09 PM, Glenn / Lenny <glennervin@cableone.net>
wrote:

No, you would control their computer and Jaws would read to you the
window,
that is their computer.
Glenn