Thunderbird is simple and at the same time, highly customizable. I don't understand user's who use outlook for non-business purposes. I have personally used thunderbird for years and don't have complaints, the day before yesterday, I even downloaded and addon to rearrange manually the order in which my e-mail accounts appear.

Best,
   Leo
On 5/19/2020 8:12 AM, Pat Byrne wrote:

Gerald,
Eudora did one thing and did it well.  An analogy; I don't want my coffee maker to paint the garage, get the kids from day care and sweep the sidewalk.  Sometimes simple is better.  I am grudgingly working with Outlook but miss my old email client.  RIP Eudora.
Pat Byrne

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gerald Levy via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 6:07 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Eudora

Why would you want to use such an outdated and unsupported email program
as Edora?  Instead, try Mozilla Thunderbird, which is largely based on
Edora, and is completely compatible with JAWS 2020 and Windows 10.

Gerald

On 5/19/2020 6:41 AM, Morey Worthington wrote:
Morning all. Does anyone know if there is a version of Eudora which
might work with Jaws2020 and Win 10?

Just food for thought.

Thanks,

Morey Worthington