From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gerald Levy via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 6:07 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Eudora

Why would you want to use such an outdated and unsupported email program
as Edora? Instead, try Mozilla Thunderbird, which is largely based on
Edora, and is completely compatible with JAWS 2020 and Windows 10.

Gerald

On 5/19/2020 6:41 AM, Morey Worthington wrote:
Morning all. Does anyone know if there is a version of Eudora which
might work with Jaws2020 and Win 10?

Just food for thought.

Thanks,

Morey Worthington