From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 9:17 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Harry Bassler

I regret to inform you that our dear friend Harry Bassler passed away.
He was moved to a retirement home 2 weeks ago.
His wife told me he died last week.

As you may remember He provided the Dramacasters.org server offering Blind
people downloads of Dramatized audio stories up untill his health started
failing.
He was a dear friend & will be missed greatly.
Please keep his family in your prayers.
Thank You,