From: Dean Martineau [mailto:topdot@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Monday, May 18, 2020, 3:15 PM
Subject: Is Python coding something I can do with JAWS?
Yes, you can code Python using JAWS. I don’t do such things, but
apparently the biggest trick is keeping track of indentation. A free
text editor called EdSharp is designed to do this, among lots of other
things. If you want it, I will try to come up with the GitHub link.

There’s also the programmingblind mailing list on freelists.