moderated Re: Jaws 2019 not accessing links

Richard Turner

Try hitting tab.
Then enter.

Richard

Linus to Charlie Brown: "Worrying won't stop the bad stuff from happening, it just stops you from enjoying the good."

Sent with the iPhone SE 2020
www.turner42.com

On May 18, 2020, at 1:12 PM, Tammy Freitag <ms.sunflower61@...> wrote:

I am using Jaws 2019 on my Windows 10 laptop with Brave as my browser.  When I am on a web page and press the enter key on a link, nothing happens.  I have tried lining up the links and then press the enter key.  I arrowed up and then back down to the link before pressing the enter key and nothing happens.

This happened even when I use the Chrome browser.

Does any one have any suggestions?

Thanks!

Tammy

Avast logo