moderated Is Python coding something I can do with JAWS?

Van Lant, Robin

Hi,

I have several friends and coworkers who are teaching themselves Python.  I haven’t done coding since college in the early 1990’s, and that was just a required computer science class.  Is Python a language I could potentially learn and use with JAWS?  If so, anyone have any recommended resources for self-learning?  I just saw a Groupon deal for a Python class, but I have no idea if the online learning tool would be accessible; It’s only $17, so I might try it.

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager - Sales Enablement

Key Equipment Finance & Key Institutional Bank

720-304-1060

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114