moderated Re: How well does Jaws work with editing/comments

Marianne Denning

It works but I haven’t done it in a long time so I don’t remember all of the commands.

Good luck.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of kevin meyers
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2020 12:58 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: How well does Jaws work with editing/comments

Hello, I’m using the most recent version of Jaws2020 and MS word2016. I will be working with an editor in which they will use the editing and being able to leave comments. I’m not sure if I’m using the correct words when talking about grammar and other errors. Who does Jaws interact with the messages left in a document by an editor? I know in the past Jaws didn’t recognize the comments to well. This was years ago. Any thoughts will be a big help. Cheers, Kevin