From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Janelle Edwards
Sent: 17 May 2020 21:14
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Removing Protected View From One Word Document

Hello,

I consulted Microsoft Accessibility and my problem was not solved. I am
using the most current versions of Office 365 and Windows 10 Home.

I used to be able to remove Protected View from a given document using the
context menu in Windows Explorer and going into the file properties.
Alternatively, I could open the file and go under File then Info. I am not
finding this option in either place.

I do not want to remove Protected View for all documents I receive.

Thank you for any assistance.

Janelle