moderated Re: Removing Protected View From One Word Document

Cornelius

If the file is downloaded from the internet, go into contex menu, select property and uncheck the unblock checkbox. If that still doesn't work, quite likely the file has been set to protected by the author.

-----Original Message-----
From: Janelle Edwards
Sent: Monday, May 18, 2020 4:13 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Removing Protected View From One Word Document

Hello,

I consulted Microsoft Accessibility and my problem was not solved. I am
using the most current versions of Office 365 and Windows 10 Home.

I used to be able to remove Protected View from a given document using the
context menu in Windows Explorer and going into the file properties.
Alternatively, I could open the file and go under File then Info. I am not
finding this option in either place.

I do not want to remove Protected View for all documents I receive.

Thank you for any assistance.

Janelle