moderated Re: Removing Protected View From One Word Document

Richard Turner

Two things to try.
Sometimes hitting f6 a time or two will let you enable editing.
Or, try, alt-f then i then p, and arrow down.
It could be Alt-f i o p.
I'm not at my computer right now.

Richard

Linus to Charlie Brown: "Worrying won't stop the bad stuff from happening, it just stops you from enjoying the good."

Sent with the iPhone SE 2020
www.turner42.com

On May 17, 2020, at 5:27 PM, Janelle Edwards <jedwards9994@...> wrote:

Hello,

I consulted Microsoft Accessibility and my problem was not solved. I am
using the most current versions of Office 365 and Windows 10 Home.

I used to be able to remove Protected View from a given document using the
context menu in Windows Explorer and going into the file properties.
Alternatively, I could open the file and go under File then Info. I am not
finding this option in either place.

I do not want to remove Protected View for all documents I receive.

Thank you for any assistance.

Janelle