moderated Re: Remote Access Software

John Covici

I k know of nothing that will do what you want, I have been looking
for such a thing for years. If its just one site, you could install
Jaws, use your code and just have it not start at login or for that6
user.

On Sat, 16 May 2020 05:48:39 -0400,
Brian Switzer wrote:

Hi everyone,

Is there a remote access software program that works well with JAWS? I know most programs give you a video graphic of the other person's screen. Is there a way to hear the other person's screen so that you can navigate it with JAWS? I know JAWS Tandem does this, but I need a program where I can also access the computer of someone without JAWS.

All the Best,
Brian Switzer

How do
you spend it?