From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: 06 May 2020 00:39
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Financial tracking software that is relatively cheap and
accessible! quicken sure was not.

Doesn't it have bank feeds like my desktop version where for a fee it will
import all the transactions, etc.?

On Tue, 05 May 2020 16:49:12 -0400,
Steve Nutt wrote:

Hi,

It doesn't import from banks automatically though, I thought that's what
Jenny wanted.

All the best

Steve

From: Jenni Kent [mailto:@lightsrage]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Saturday, May 2, 2020, 12:00 PM
accessible! quicken sure was not.
Where do I get that and how much does it cost. I am on an extreme budget.
And was hoping for fifty and under. I will and grab those scripts