moderated Re: Zoom with JAWS and bluetooth headphones

Curtis Delzer

sounds like the headphones are taking over for the system-wide settings. Then it leaves zoom behind or jfw actually behind since jfw doesn't know the default is no longer being used.

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@...

On 5/15/2020 7:04 PM, Shai wrote:
Hello Kevin,
Thank you for your reply. Prior to changing the audio speaker setting
to same as system in the hopes of being able to regain speech again,
I was actually able to hear the host and all people presenting. Now
that I have done this, all speech is lost once I enter Zoom. I have
tried to change the setting back to just my headphones instead of same
as system but speech still does not return and I still cannot hear
anyone.
On 5/15/20, kevin meyers <kman2020@...> wrote:
I have encountered the problem with Jaws2020 not talking. I can still hear
the host of the meeting and anyone else present. I was thinking of calling
Freedom Scientific and this would be like beating a dead horse.