From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shai
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 10:52 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Zoom with JAWS and bluetooth headphones

Hello,
When I open zoom and have my aftershocks bluetooth headphones connected, I
discover that I lose JAWS speech. I am using the latest version of JAWS2020.
Audio from zoom also does not come through.
Has anyone else noticed this? I did install silenzio because I noticed that
sound had been choppy but I have also tried uninstalling it and also
uninstalling and reinstalling Zoom to no avail.
Thank you in advance for any responses.