moderated Re: Zoom with JAWS and bluetooth headphones

kevin meyers

I have encountered the problem with Jaws2020 not talking. I can still hear the host of the meeting and anyone else present. I was thinking of calling Freedom Scientific and this would be like beating a dead horse.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shai
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 10:52 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Zoom with JAWS and bluetooth headphones

Hello,
When I open zoom and have my aftershocks bluetooth headphones connected, I discover that I lose JAWS speech. I am using the latest version of JAWS2020. Audio from zoom also does not come through.
Has anyone else noticed this? I did install silenzio because I noticed that sound had been choppy but I have also tried uninstalling it and also uninstalling and reinstalling Zoom to no avail.
Thank you in advance for any responses.