moderated Re: New Book on Using Zoom with Screen Readers and the iPhone

Richard Turner

For what it is worth, Jonathan Mosen’s book is excellent, but also 3 years old.

Perhaps the new book covers some of the newer settings, I don’t know.

Maybe one of you Android users needs to write one, or record one.

Richard