From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shai
Sent: 15 May 2020 21:43
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Zoom waiting room with JAWS2020

Hello,
I am having an issue with the waiting room in Zoom where I am not able to find the participant to admit or JAWS announces that the participant list is open but the waiting room participants are not able to be located. I need to keep the waiting room setting enabled as I am using this in a work environment. Would the Zoom professional scripts from Hartgen consultancy resolve these issues?
Thank you in advance for any responses.