moderated Re: Zoom waiting room with JAWS2020

John Covici

I had the same problem and had to use the mouse to find an admit me
button. I am not sure if this is the correct way to do this, but it
did work.

On Fri, 15 May 2020 16:43:05 -0400,
Shai wrote:

Hello,
I am having an issue with the waiting room in Zoom where I am not able
to find the participant to admit or JAWS announces that the
participant list is open but the waiting room participants are not
able to be located. I need to keep the waiting room setting enabled as
I am using this in a work environment. Would the Zoom professional
scripts from Hartgen consultancy resolve these issues?
Thank you in advance for any responses.

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una