moderated How do I open an email attachment in Acrobat Reader DC?

Shirley Tracy

Hi Listers,

I guess my subject line says it all. I received an email with a pdf attachment. I saved it. I cannot read it. How do I open it with Acrobat reader? And how do I know it’s in Acrobat Reader?

I know I’ve done it in the past but just can’t remember.

I’m using JAWS 2020 with Windows 10. I’m also using Windows mail in which I have imported Gmail. I think I have the latest Acrobat reader—but not sure.

This COVID-19 seclusion must be messing with my brain.

 Thanks.

Shirley Tracy