From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gezim Rexha via groups.io
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2020 5:59 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: How to switch keyboards?

Hi all,

My work languages are Albanian and English, but I use my computer with English keyboard, and use some shortcuts to enter Albanian letters when necessary. Now I was wondering if it would be easier for me to change keyboards and switch between them as necessary? If anyone thinks so, could you please instruct me how I could do that?

Best wishes,

Gezim