From: "Mostafa Al'mahdy" <mostafa.almahdy@...>
To: <jfw@...>
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2011 4:27 AM
Subject: JAWS Eloquence and the British English.

Hello:
I wish to be accurately guided to invariant procedures in which I can proceed to delete all the eloquence languages that is comprising American English ; and just to keep what is mentioned in the message title ; couple of days ago ; I had conducted to throw some of them ; but when it came to the American English ; it won't let me deleting it ; veto even in JAWS? ; when I insisted to do so , an unexpected error had occurred that enforced me to reinstall the executable.
Why it has been adapted the feature of language selector which we use to experience at earlier editions of JAWS?

Best Wishs.
It's always hope that gives meaning to life.