From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Kristoffer
Gustafsson
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2020 6:59 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: help with router web interface

Hi.
I can add ports.
I turn on port forwarding and hit apply.
Then I go into the router and check the boxes.
Then there is nothing more. no apply button at all.
The ports are still closed.
Do you think that I've missed something.

I don't know that router, but checking those boxes might not mean what
you think it does. For intance, on my Verizon Fios Gateway G1100
router, checking the box means it's eligible for deletion and the
DELETE button becomes active at the bottom of the list and screen.

Have you tried the ports to see whether or not they actually got enabled?

On 5/8/2020 5:40 PM, Kristoffer Gustafsson wrote:
Hi.
I need a little help with my router.
I'm trying to add some ports on my router.
I've got a nighthawk m1.
I enable port farwarding, and open the ports.
I check the ports as enabled, but they just unchecks them selves.
Have I missed something?

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a