moderated Re: Cannot read text with JAWS and Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

JOHN RIEHL

It’s possible also that Adobe did an update and you have a license acceptance screen that you need to acknowledge. I had the exact same issue and a friend got on QuickAssist and checked the I Accept box for me.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Hill
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2020 2:53 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Cannot read text with JAWS and Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Look in edit/preferences/security enhanced.  Make sure protected mode at startup is unchecked, and might as well uncheck enhanced security just in case.

On 5/14/2020 12:56, Gezim Rexha wrote:

Hi all,

For some reason, recently I cannot read PDF documents. I am using JAWS 2019 and Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Any instructions how I could make it accessible?

Cheers,

Gezim