moderated Re: advanced users: Multiple cursors

JM Casey

System focus doesn’t move as freely as mouse pointer, and moving jaws cursor to pc cursor will move your mouse pointer where system focus is, most useful so you can click something with the mouse or mouse simulator keys on the keyboard/number pad.

You can basically do what you’ve described. In addition to the JAWS cursor you have the invisible cursor, which as far as I know is really just for reading/doesn’t move the mouse pointer.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark
Sent: May 14, 2020 5:13 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: advanced users: Multiple cursors

I sometimes wonder if all the cursors and system focus in JAWS can be moved to separate spots on the page, as if you had one hand feeling the top of the wall and the other hand feeling a lower part of the wall, each hand gathering information from different places. For example, I noticed you can route the JAWS cursor to the PC cursor. But I don't think I have a firm understanding of that. Can intermediate or advanced JAWS users say something about that?