From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark
Sent: Thursday, May 14, 2020 3:13 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: advanced users: Multiple cursors

I sometimes wonder if all the cursors and system focus in JAWS can be moved to separate spots on the page, as if you had one hand feeling the top of the wall and the other hand feeling a lower part of the wall, each hand gathering information from different places. For example, I noticed you can route the JAWS cursor to the PC cursor. But I don't think I have a firm understanding of that. Can intermediate or advanced JAWS users say something about that?

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114