moderated Re: advanced users: Multiple cursors

Mario

the JAWS cursor can be moved independently around the screen while the PC cursor remains in one spot. the JAWS cursor does not have to be routed to where the PC cursor is every time the JAWS cursor is used.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Mark [mailto:mweiler@...]
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Date: Thursday, May 14, 2020, 5:13 AM
Subject: advanced users: Multiple cursors
I sometimes wonder if all the cursors and system focus in JAWS can be
moved to separate spots on the page, as if you had one hand feeling the
top of the wall and the other hand feeling a lower part of the wall,
each hand gathering information from different places. For example, I
noticed you can route the JAWS cursor to the PC cursor. But I don't
think I have a firm understanding of that. Can intermediate or advanced
JAWS users say something about that?