moderated Re: How to remove the check boxes that proceed my file names

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 05:25 AM, Jim Weiss wrote:
Yes, Windows Explorer, my terminology is very out of date.
And, actually, File Explorer is the current terminology for what had been called Windows Explorer for decades.  But, even in "the biz" you hear these two terms get used interchangeably.  I still occasionally say Windows Explorer even though I've trained myself to say File Explorer almost exclusively over the last 5 years.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss