moderated Re: problems with composing email in gmail with chrome

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 05:15 PM, Anna Givens wrote:
Ok but this is something that happens probably every single time I am writing an email.
Which indicates a problem, as it's atypical, and that should be followed up with several entities, given the information offered:

1. Freedom Scientific Technical Support.  E-mail:  support@... or Phone: (727) 803-8600, 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM Mon-Friday Eastern Time

2.  Google Accessibility:  Google Accessibility Get In Touch Page

Contact the Google Disability Support Team

When you have an atypical situation then pursuing technical support is the way to get it fixed.

I'd start with the folks at Freedom Scientific, as too many people use Gmail webmail under Chrome and other browsers without issue.  But you could need to uninstall and reinstall Chrome (which FS tech support would probably suggest as part of their diagnostics anyway).

       ~ Lawrence Krauss