From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Anna Givens
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 11:21 AM
To: Jaws List
Subject: problems with composing email in gmail with chrome

I still have not understood why sometimes when I do enter or up or
down arrow when proofreading emails I am composing, it takes me out of
the message text area. I can tab back in or whatever but then it will
happen again after a few lines. It's frustrating. Also, it will
occasionally just not read a line in the middle of my text, actually
it reads the same line twice, even though visually it is clearly on a
different line and says something different.
Please please help.
So much appreciated.

Anna