moderated Re: Sorting Outlook Messages By Date

Tom Behler

I finally got it, Joe. … Thanks to everyone for the help!

Tom Behler

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 2:39 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Sorting Outlook Messages By Date

Hi Tom and all,

Tom, I think the new feature in Jaws 2020 is to announce Groups as you arrow down.  This information comes from the Help menu in Jaws under “What’s New in Jaws”.  First of all as others have said the view to group messages by date must be enabled.  Then press Insert + V to open quick settings.  Type “announce” in the edit box.  Arrow down to the Announce Group Change In Lists item.  Press the spacebar to select the checkbox.  Tab to OK and press enter.  Now when you arrow down through the list when the group changes from Today to Yesterday, Last Week etc.  you will hear the change.

Joe

Picture of Owl with Mortar Board and Computer

Dr. Joe L. Todd CVRT

                Phone: 616.951.2142