From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Milton Ota
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 8:21 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Zoom with JAWS and bluetooth headphones

Hi,
I had the same problem you described. Tried changing the setting in Zoom without speech was not possible but I'll try it again later today and see if I can do it with Narrator to see if it fixes the problem.

I'm guessing that it must be a problem with the frequency/channel the blutooth and the computers blutooth card/adapter are not communicating with each other.

This may be also a message to Aftershokz to see what they say.

Milton