moderated Re: Zoom with JAWS and bluetooth headphones

Richard Turner

It is probably time for those of you experiencing this bluetooth audio issue to call Microsoft Accessibility to find out why the bluetooth channel in Windows cannot seem to handle this.
800-936-5900

Richard

Linus to Charlie Brown: "Worrying won't stop the bad stuff from happening, it just stops you from enjoying the good."

Sent with the iPhone SE 2020
www.turner42.com

On May 13, 2020, at 4:13 AM, soner <soner.boun@...> wrote:

Hello, I lose my speach even in normal Desktop use after I got
connected to my Sony 1000X m3 via bluetooth.

On 5/13/20, Shai <shaiwol@...> wrote:
Hello,
When I open zoom and have my aftershocks bluetooth headphones
connected, I discover that I lose JAWS speech. I am using the latest
version of JAWS2020. Audio from zoom also does not come through.
Has anyone else noticed this? I did install silenzio because I noticed
that sound had been choppy but I have also tried uninstalling it and
also uninstalling and reinstalling Zoom to no avail.
Thank you in advance for any responses.