Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 4:06 PM
Subject: Re: Accessible System Backup Image software, (WAS) the latest update to jaws 2020 giving me a fit

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 01:53 PM, Chris Hill wrote:
I don't know if getting rid of older restore points is deliberate
System Protection Restore Points are purged upon every feature update, and I believe all cumulative updates as well (though it may only be some) under Windows 10.

Your approach to System Protection and its use is the most valid one.  It is not a robust system.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss