moderated Re: Accessible System Backup Image software, (WAS) the latest update to jaws 2020 giving me a fit

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 02:57 PM, Arkadiusz Świętnicki wrote:
so your point is not valid here IMO
Yes, is is very valid.  I don't give a flying rat's patootie what you do or do not choose to use.  However, your mischaracterizing File History with the statement, and I quote, "files copied to non-existence with the File History. Thanks but no thanks," goes beyond ill-informed into willfully stupid territory.  You said it, now own it.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss