moderated Zoom issue

Justin Mcdevitt <jhmcdev@...>

Hello group,

Yesterday I posted a message in whicdh I mentioned that on a number of  recent occasions, when I act ivate Zoom, I can no longer hear JAWS. Earlier today, I learned that there is a setting within Zoom where applications like  Jaws that interact with Zoom can be unmuted. It would be g reat if this feature could be permanently set in  place as the  default. Has anyone used this feature?

I also contacted Freedom Scientific about this and was informed that once I log into a Zoom meeting, to press Insert H where there are opportunities to Unmute specific zoom elements.

Best, Justin