From: "Dave Mitchell" <mitch@orbitelcom.com>
To: "Jaws List" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 05:44
Subject: [Bulk] Tip for frequently visited web pages

Greetings All:
I found a review of the Daisy Book in the Training Section of the JAWS Help
menu for the Place Markers and the Custom Page Summary a helpful review.

Your mileage may vary but if, like me, you have not been using Place Markers
on cluttered web sites, invoking this feature might save you some time.
Mitch

Success is the ability to go from one failure
to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

-Winston Churchill