moderated Re: Microsoft Teams

Shankar C

this is the issue with the teams and the fs is working hard to solve the issue.
mean while, there is a tempearry solution.
when the focus is on the teams and if the jaws is not speaking,
anything, don't worry, just press windows up twice and windows down
arro key once, now the jaws may speak the ctrls on the teams.

On 5/8/20, Shan Noyes <noyes01@...> wrote:
You need to get the jaws Scripps from Doug Lee because they are awesome and
they make the use of Teams extremely easy in the Scripps will work with jaws
18 and 19 check out his website www.doyou league that’s DLEE.org/teams they
are really good
On May 6, 2020, at 4:37 PM, Milton Ota <mota1252@...> wrote:

Hello,
Part of your problem is that you have an old version of JAWS and you
should be running JAWS 2020.2004.66, which was recently released.

You should check out the Freedom Scientific Youtube Channel for
demonstrations of Team with JAWS and visit the archeive on the past
webinar on using JAWS with Team.

Another source for keyboard commands with Team can be found on the
Microsoft accessibility page.