moderated Re: Zoom and unable to close out

Steve Matzura

Possible? You're an Internet broadcaster, right? Or are you asking if it's possible to add one to the motherboard, the answer to which is no? LOL

On 5/11/2020 12:21 PM, kevin meyers wrote:

I think my sound card is part of the mother board. Is then even possible to add a second sound card?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Amaro
Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2020 8:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Zoom and unable to close out

I use 2 sound cards all the time

Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2020 9:49 AM

Next time, try this hotkey:

  • Ctrl+Alt+Shift: Move focus to Zoom's meeting controls

As a host, it lands you on the end meeting button.

I suspect as a participant, it should land you on the leave meeting button.

This is where a braille display would help a lot.

I suppose you could try using two sound cards, but that is something I’ve never done.